UKAS CBT - SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS TRAINING (SAAT) - Designed for operating Aircrew.
COST: £15.00 + VAT - Per CBT user.
CERTIFIED COURSE: UKAS Certificate issued.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 02+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: No expiry (recommended every 24 months)
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All operating cabin crew operating on commercial flights.
1. What is "sexual assault" and "sexual harassment"?
2. How is "sexual assault" effecting civil aviation?
3. What is the industry and IATA doing to combat this issue?
4. Case studies about "sexual assault" in-flight.
5. Simple things to improve awareness within your air carrier.
6. Who to contact if you have suspicions of sexual assault.