UKAS CBT - HUMAN TRAFFICKING AWARENESS TRAINING (HTAT) - Designed for operating Aircrew.
COST: £15.00 + VAT - Per CBT user.
CERTIIFIED COURSE: UKAS Certificate issued.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 02+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: No expiry (recommended every 24 months)
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All ground staff and aircrew that have face-to-face contact with travelling passengers to observe for documentation and behavioural signs of human trafficking within civil aviation.
1. What is "human trafficking"?
2. How is human trafficking organised crime being used in civil aviation?
3. What is the industry and IATA doing to combat this issue?
4. Case studies about human trafficking in aviation.
5. What to look for on the ground and in the air?
6. Who to contact if you have suspicions of human trafficking.