UKAS CBT - DOWNROUTE/OVERSEAS AWARENESS TRAINING (DOAT) - Designed for Operating Aircrew.
COST: £15.00 + VAT - Per CBT user, per course.
CERTIFIED COURSE: UKAS certificate issued.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 02+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: No expiry (recommended every 24 months)
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All operating crew and ground staff that operating/visiting overseas destinations for long or short periods of time, particular in high risk/volatile countries and regions.
1. Before travelling overseas (finances/visas/embassy/emergency details).
2. Arriving at your destination (Airport/transportation)
3. Arriving at your accommodation (hotel safety & security).
4. Operating in and around your destination/region (Do's & Don'ts).
5. Departing your destination.
6. Contingency plans (when things don't go to plan).