UK DfT CBT - KNOWN CONSIGNOR OPERATOR/RESPONSIBLE PERSON TRAINING (KCRP)
*Only for staff that full under the UK NASP.
COST: £30.00 + VAT - Per CBT user, per course.
CERTIFIED COURSE: Yes, by UK Department for Transport.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 03+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: 24 Months.
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All staff woring and operating at a Known Consignor site that have access to secure air cargo as well as the person designated as the responsible person for site security.
1. The Threat to aviation (what's happened in the last 2 years).
2. Aviation Security – Organisation & Legislation.
3. Principles of The Air Cargo Security Regime.
4. Recognition of Explosive & Incendiary Devices.
5. Methods of Concealment.
6. Protecting Air Cargo.
7. Responding to Threat Warnings & Prohibited Articles.
8. Making Cargo Secure.
9. Secure Transportation.
10. The Consignment Security Certificate.
11. The Role of the Responsible Person.
Important - READ before purchasing: