UK DfT CBT - CARGO OPERATOR TRAINING (CO)
*Only for staff that full under the UK NASP
COST: £30.00 + VAT - Per CBT user, per course.
CERTIFIED COURSE: Yes, by UK Department for Transport.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 03+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: 24 Months.
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All persons implementing security controls for air cargo or mail within a regulated agent site within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
1. Threat to Aviation.
2. Aviation Security – Organisation & Legislation.
3. Protecting Air Cargo – Warehouse.
4. Protecting Air Cargo – Drivers.
5. Protecting and Searching Aircraft.
6. Reacting to and Reporting of Suspicious Circumstances & Security Incidents.
7. Security Controls for Air Cargo.
8. Warehouse Acceptance And Dispatch of Air Cargo.
9. Prohibited Articles.
10. Methods of Concealment.
Important - READ before purchasing: