UK DfT CBT - CARGO AVIATION SECURITY PRINCIPLES (CASP)
*Only for staff that full under the UK NASP.
COST: £30.00 + VAT - Per CBT user.
CERTIFIED COURSE: Yes, by UK Department for Transport.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 02+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: 24 MONTHS.
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All persons requiring general security awareness (including drivers) that work and operate at a regulated agent site, but do not have access to secure air cargo.
1. The Threat to aviation (what's happened in the last 2 years).
2. Aviation Security – Organisation & Legislation.
3. Protecting Air Cargo – Warehouse.
4. Protecting Air Cargo – Drivers.
5. Protecting and Searching Aircraft.
6. Reacting to and Reporting of Suspicious Circumstances & Security Incidents.
Important - READ before purchasing: