UK DfT CBT - BAGGAGE RECONCILIATION (AAA) APPOINTED - *Only for staff that full under the UK NASP.
COST: £30.00 + VAT - Per CBT user, per course.
CERTIFIED COURSE: Yes, by UK Department for Transport.
TIME TO COMPLETE: 03+ HOURS.
VALID FOR: 60 Months.
Who's required to complete this CBT course:
All employees involved in the baggage reconciliation process (AAA) from the check-in desk to aircraft loading.
1. Aviation Security - Organisation, legislation and previous acts of unlawful interference.
2. The aims and requirements of baggage reconciliation.
3. Procedures & techniques of baggage reconciliation.
4. The check-in.
5. The baggage make-up area and transfer unit.
6. Aircraft loading.
7. The gate.
8. The Appointed person.
9. Contingency arrangements.
***Important - READ before purchasing***: