UK Aviation Security specialises in all aspects Airline Security directly for commercial & Private operators from around the globe. Our experience is second to none and we have assisted Airlines and other commercial aviation entities and projects from London to Nigeria, Iraq to Afghanistan operating in some of the most hostile countries around the world.
We can assist new airline security departments (as well as struggling ones!) creating not only documentation that meets International standards and recommended practices (such as ICAO & IATA) but also national requirements in which the airline (AOC) is registered. We can create, implement and manage a range of security functions from your Air Carrier Security Programme to implementing company wide security training programmes. Please see below documentation & management services we can offer carriers:
1. Air Carrier Security Programme (ACSP) - Designed in line with your National aviation requirements along with ICAO & IATA (IOSA) SARP's.
2. Security Audit Documents: including Scopes, Checklists & Schedules - Designed to ICAO/ECAC/EU and IATA (IOSA).
3. Security Management Systems (SeMS) - Designed in conjunction with IOSA.
4. Local Emergency Response Programme (LERP's) - Airline Stations.
5. Aviation Security Management & Instructors "on site" (certified Avsec Instructors).
6. IOSA/ISAGO Consultancy and Advisory.
7. Airline Security Audits/Surveys for current/future stations - Completed to ICAO/ECAC/EU/IATA SARP's.
8. Aircrew Hotel & Transportation Audits - Health, Safety & Security (expertise in high risk destinations)
We currently consult for several aviation entities, we design not only our products and services to the clients needs and operational requirements, we also design "cost effective solutions", saving the client "time & money". All of our agreements are bespoke directly towards the clients, so no agreement is the same, for more information, please contact or call us directly.